Sunday, 1 September 2013

Think Pink


Apologies for the blurry bus but it was quick grab. I had been out and about with the camera all morning on the lookout for something pink. No luck really and I had put the camera away and was just about to jump on my bike to ride home when this pulled up next to me. "Goodness" I thought "haven't seen that pink bus before" as the words pink bus sank in I reached for the camera and snapped this seconds before another bus pulled between us.
See more carefully composed pink shots here for CDP theme day

12 comments:

  1. What are the odds that a pink bus would go by? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed, sometimes you get lucky!

      Delete
  2. Good job catching it on the run! I still regret missing the bright pink shoes I saw the other day. . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It can be difficult unless you have camera in hand.....

      Delete
  3. It has been fun reading people's explanations for their search for pink subjects. A pink bus? We don't see those every day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was meant to be! That is quite the pink bus:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's not actually pink. It's PINK.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent choice for this theme day. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful find and glad you caught the bus. The Pink Panther is my fave cartoon character.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed "The rinky-dink panther,Isn't he a panther ever so pink?"

      Delete
  8. ha, the pink panther! now i have that tune running through my head!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good result for your theme day post!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. All comments are read, and I will try to answer any blog related questions.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...