Sunday, 27 July 2014
Saturday, 26 July 2014
Between the trees and beyond the roofs is the steeple of St Mary's church. De-consecrated in 1958 parts of the building may date back to the 9th century. It has the tallest steeple in the city and was briefly the home of the Exchequer during the reign of Edward II when the government moved to York .